• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2017 Masters Thread

ed0631abb86599efc9e1c9f69b6867a0.jpg

no salad.

Here's what I got in Vegas, not a big spender but some coin on each at these odds:

C Hoffman +15000
R Fowler +1950
DJ +515
Speith +665
Sneds +5000
Kuch +8500

I was able to get Sunday tickets and am going down Saturday with my father in celebration of his 60th birthday. Neither of us have ever been. Very much looking forward to it and would appreciate any insight on things to do / places to go in Augusta Saturday afternoon. Pretty much going to let my dad call the shots, but if there's any "must do / see" stuff on the course I'd love to hear about that as well.

Here's what I got in Vegas, not a big spender but some coin on each at these odds:

C Hoffman +15000
R Fowler +1950
DJ +515
Speith +665
Sneds +5000
Kuch +8500

Love the Hoffman bet. He seems to like Augusta.

I would put 1RL $ on Charley if he weren't playing when the wind is expected to come. I think Hadwin is gonna get that bet.

Just saw DR today. Also was responded with s Go Deacs when I cheered for Haas on the 16 skipper shot. Ran into an 03 deacon female golfer as well.

Wfu was well represented out there. Beautiful day on the course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was looking at the tee times for tomorrow and was surprised to see so many big names / favorites teeing off in the last three groups on both days (RD1 & RD2), including:

Justin Rose, Jason Day, Phil Mickelson, Jordan Spieth, Rory, Jon Rahm, Bubba, DJ, and, of course, Bill Haas.

Is this typical? Any advantage / disadvantage to these players for teeing off at the end?

Last edited:
Was looking at the tee times for tomorrow and was surprised to see so many big names / favorites teeing off in the last three groups on both days (RD1 & RD2), including:

Justin Rose, Jason Day, Phil Mickelson, Jordan Spieth, Rory, Jon Rahm, Bubba, DJ, and, of course, Bill Haas.

Is this typical? Any advantage / disadvantage to these players for teeing off at the end?

Depends which part of the day is windier. If it's all the same, I'd think the afternoon folks on Thu have it a tad easier because the course will be a bit drier for them.

Dependent upon changing weather conditions. Wind is the biggest factor; tomorrow the wind is supposed to be the worst between 2 and 5 in the afternoon. If that forecast is accurate, those teeing off late tomorrow will be disadvantaged. Those that tee off late on Thursday will tee off early on Friday; possible that the weather could be worse earlier on Friday and then moderate; if so, those in the late groups Thursday and early on Friday will be doubly screwed.

Really? Come on man

Just saw DR today. Also was responded with s Go Deacs when I cheered for Haas on the 16 skipper shot. Ran into an 03 deacon female golfer as well.

Wfu was well represented out there. Beautiful day on the course.

Wake Forest was well represented at an event that has historically catered to rich, white, entitled men.... Well that's a shocker.

Wake Forest was well represented at an event that has historically catered to rich, white, entitled men.... Well that's a shocker.

Take that angst to the Tunnels.

Back