• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

*2017 Pit Fantasy Football League One* Season VIII

Note: The Draft has been changed to Sunday, August 27th at 8:30pm EST.

I think I'll start the Draft Order reveal later this week. Maybe Friday - stay tuned.

Someone has to be first [last]...

Ghostsurfer, that someone is you. You've got the 20th pick in the 2017 Draft.

This is some total bullshit right here... I didn't even make the playoffs last year and I had a much better drafting position. Plus, all the fun of waiting 20 days to see my name is over. Alright, I am willing to deal this pick and the 21st for the #1 pick in the draft!! Damn, I wanted top 3 in my 10 team leagues. 20th in 20?? I'm screwed.

Based on job change and general life circumstances, I think it's best for me to pass off running League 2 to someone else this year. I can pass along all the information needed and assist in the set up (I usually use the template HTTD has used for League 1) and I'd like to be in the league, I just don't have the time to run it this year.

Let me know!

This is the League 1 thread.

He's not going 1st, 2nd, 9th, or 7th...Wolf1297 will pick 18th.

Back