• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

*2017 Pit Fantasy Football League One* Season VIII

slothrop = 5

WakeForest Fan = 4

I'll reveal the order of the top three picks tomorrow.

Going 3rd: wake20

2nd: Baller Deac

Which means, Deacsfan27 is first on the clock this Sunday! Full draft order below.

2017 Draft Order

1) Deacsfan27
2) Baller Deac
3) wake20
4) WakeForest Fan
5) slothrop
6) Eagles_Legendz
7) bernbp5
8) JamesSokolove
9) RevDeac06
10) YoungBuck95
11) redwing42
12) PhDeac
13) RollTheQuad06
14) AnonymousDeac
15) BarcaDeac
16) CumberlandDeac
17) HailToTheDeacons
18) Wolf1297
19) Screamindemon3
20) Ghostsurfer

I'm in Europe now and am getting up for the first few rounds of another draft that starts at 8:00 (that's 3:00 my time here) so might try to do a couple of rounds of this one too. I've edited my rankings at least.

Baller Deac has the unfortunate distinction of facing Zeke twice in the fantasy season.

I know the report cards are procedurally generated, but still...

You Snooze, You Lose
While the rest of the league slept on Benjamin Watson, redwing42's Team pounced on him at pick No. 211.

redwing42's Team Went All YOLO Here
Grabbing Benjamin Watson at pick 211 was, let's say, conceptually adventurous. Watson is owned on just a few rosters across all Yahoo! leagues.

I'm hitching my wagon to the [hopefully resurgent] Rams offense. 33% of my roster plays for them :tard:

I'm hitching my wagon to the [hopefully resurgent] Rams offense. 33% of my roster plays for them :tard:
I'm hitching my wagon to Tyler Lockett. If he can stay healthy, he was the steal of the draft.

With Yahoo's projections based off the return yards he'll get, he's projected to be the #8 WR.

I feel dece about D. Murray, Hilton, Carr and Graham. If Eddie Lacy does anything worth a damn I should be in ok shape.

Back