• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

*2017 Pit Fantasy Football League One* Season VIII

Ghostsurfer may be a genius.

The other side of that argument is if he does appeal, there's a chance he misses games down the road, even playoff games.

Or could be a Brady situation and be pushed back a year

Ha ha! Ghostsurfer and genius in the same sentence. Even though, selfishly, I hope Zeke's suspension gets dropped/reduced/postponed I wish that he and others would just accept their punishment and maybe stop being a thugs.

I'll probably need to trade a WR for a RB but I'm going to wait until Week 2 or 3.

Con: I did not select a Week 1 starting QB in the draft (Luck, Watson)

Pro: I drafted Kareem Hunt

I joked about 3.3 being 'early' for Kareem during the draft; he's the real fucking deal and you did good.

I should've started Smith but who would've guessed?

Trending up (way up): wake20 with Kareem, Ghostsurfer with Zeke.
Trending down: The rest of the Davis division who plays them 4 of 13 regular season games - bernbp5, Baller Deac, and yours truly.

Poor doofus. His 1st overall pick is injured, and he has shit waiver priority in attempting to salvage some replacement value from the wire.

Week 1 Power Rankings! No ETEW stats this week because Yahoo hasn't generated game recaps yet; however, if you're interested it's just 20-0, 19-1, 18-2...etc. down these Power Rankings.

wDETNJo.png

I am open for all trades that include sending me a starting running back. Get at me. I don't currently have one given the DJ injury.

I am open for all trades that include sending me a starting running back. Get at me. I don't currently have one given the DJ injury.

I'd entertain talk for Blount, White, Cohen, or Ellington. If that fits your definition of starter of not is up to you I suppose

Don't worry Doofus. I dropped Donta Foreman so when Lamar Miller goes down tonight he will be available as a starter on waivers for week 3.

Last edited:
Two weeks in a row i leave a big time performer on the bench while my starter puts up peanuts. Chris Thompson with 24 & counting. Crowell posted 3.7.

Jordy + 8 vs. Adams. Feeling good, right? #buyerbeware

My team is baaaad thanks to Murray and Graham sucking it up and Luck fucking Hilton

Back