• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

*2017 Pit Fantasy Football League One* Season VIII

Thought about making an counteroffer for Montgomery but just decided to take Siemian. Still need a RB.

I probably wouldn't have given up Ty Mont because I have very little left. I need a miracle quick or League 2 here I come!!

Yeah. That's what I figured.

I like Siemian. I definitely like that I'll have two QBs done with their byes by Week 7.

Nah I'm good. Why didn't you just pick up Brissette?

I channeled DeaconSlim and won with only 53 points.

The sad thing is that would've beat 3 or 4 other teams, too. Rough week.

Nah I'm good. Why didn't you just pick up Brissette?

That's a damn good question! Aren't you supposed to be teaching the youth of america?? Could have shot me a PM or something. : )

No wonder I'm 0-5. Bad teams keep making bad mistakes. True in sports and true in fantasy...

My students would have just picked up Brissette.

I’m not sure why I ever thought starting Eli over Alex Smith was a good idea but here we are.

Good thing I didn't need Case Keenum tonight. I had drafted Glennon as my backup but dropped him this week for Keenum. Looks like Carr will come back this week but I'll need another QB for his backup and possible future injuries.

Just saw that Nonny had 6 players on a bye, plus an injured Gronk. Brutal.

Week 5 Power Rankings

IokTZNQ.png

Stat of the week:
If they played every team, every week, RTQ would be 55-40 and Ghostsurfer would be 49-46.

In reality, RTQ is 5-0 and Ghostsurfer is 0-5.

trying to send you an offer but yahoo is acting weird saying its in read only mode

Last edited:
I got an alert but no offer.

Back