• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

*2017 Pit Fantasy Football League One* Season VIII

I'd like to thank Doofus for allowing me to get slightly closer to having the entire Saints offense. Makes it very easy for whoever I'm playing that week. Just cheer against the Saints. Also congrats to Wake20 for the win in week 5 when the Saints are on Bye.

Currently on the roster...

QB: Drew Brees
WRs: Michael Thomas, Willie Snead
RB: Mark Ingram

We can talk later about grabbing Wil Lutz.

Have left over 40 points on the bench again. Can I have a do over?

I'd like to thank Doofus for allowing me to get slightly closer to having the entire Saints offense. Makes it very easy for whoever I'm playing that week. Just cheer against the Saints. Also congrats to Wake20 for the win in week 5 when the Saints are on Bye.

Currently on the roster...

QB: Drew Brees
WRs: Michael Thomas, Willie Snead
RB: Mark Ingram

We can talk later about grabbing Wil Lutz.

Nice win over the Panthers.

Out of DFL despite only getting 3.9 pts combined from Benjamin, Jacquizz, and Kelce.

Too much Larry Fitzgerald last night. Good win for RTQ.

Week 3 Stats

DxoYfa6.png

-In the early-going, the Davis division appears stacked.
-Poor Ghostsurfer. His Strength of Schedule is insane.
-We still have four undefeated teams (representing two division): wake20, bernp5, RTQ, and SD3

Nor yours, HTTD! GAWD, I am getting crushed on the weekly. Teams are are putting up massive amounts of points against me. I may want to drop down to league 2 before the bye weeks kick in. Please tell me that my schedule gets easier.

I'll admit, I got lucky with the Powell breakout. I knew he'd have more opportunity, but I only started him because Doug Baldwin was such a question mark going into Sunday Night.

I would have the most points this week (105) if I had started Dalton.

Just got an alert that Jordy Nelson just caught an 8 yard TD pass. Suck it redwing!

No Power Rankings this week - I'll try to pick it up next week. In the interim, not a whole lot has changed.

-wake20 leads the Power Rankings and remains undefeated.
-Ghostsurfer has the hardest SOS; he's faced 42 more points in four weeks than the 2nd hardest schedule.
-YoungBuck is outperforming his expected record, again. I swear he did this all last season.

I believe I did this last year, too. Ended up finishing 3rd overall.

Disc Dude...tried to counter your proposal but won't let me since you have agreed to a trade with Siemian already. My offer: Manning & Watson for Siemian & Montgomery. Want something more for Eli than Siemian straight up.

Disc Dude...tried to counter your proposal but won't let me since you have agreed to a trade with Siemian already. My offer: Manning & Watson for Siemian & Montgomery. Want something more for Eli than Siemian straight up.

I would have done that deal, but PH is quick on the trigger. Now, if Kizer can get me anything (20 points please!) - I will be thrilled! Thanks for countering!

Back