• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018-19 College Basketball Season-Long Thread

Not interested at all in holes at dook. Still carrying a grudge from last week's beat down. Thanks Danny.

Crazy that ticket prices exceed $3k. :tard:

Just heard in the radio that someone paid $10k for a ticket.
And this is a regular season game!

So who does everyone want to win tonight?

(Even if you wish it, both teams can't lose)

Always UNC over Duke these days. The line of demarcation for me was the early-mid 1990s. That was when you started getting the really obnoxious Dukies like Laettner, Hurley and Wojo, when Deano was getting near leaving, when Duke started getting the calls over UNC and when K went out with his back and had his AD petition the NCAA to purge those losses from his record (and fired Gaudet).

watching 92 Duke-UNC. reminder that wake was one of only two teams (UNC the other) to beat Duke that year. now they can't beat fucking houston baptist

Would like UNC to win, but feel Duke will win by s
double digits

Is there a bullshit ESPN says thread?

Saw that too. With very little thought, my first combo was PG JWill, SG Jordan, SF Zion, PF Sheed, C Worthy. Pretty pleased with that.

That’s an awful list. Can’t turn down Worthy and Sheed for $2 total. Jordan, JWill, and Reddick.

I feel like a team of Paul, Teague, Howard, Collins, and Duncan would give them a good game.

That’s an awful list. Can’t turn down Worthy and Sheed for $2 total. Jordan, JWill, and Reddick.

I feel like a team of Paul, Teague, Howard, Collins, and Duncan would give them a good game.

Gotta include RoRo on that team.

I was thinking matchups. Get Howard on Jordan. Got no problem with Rogers over Collins.

choosing from that list i'd go:
Worthy, Wallace, Hill (running point), Carter and Stackhouse

Cuse was absolutely awful against NCSU the other night. Really surprised by that. I thought Cuse May only win 1 more game looking at their schedule the other night and possibly miss the tourney. Getting a win a UL would be huge for them.

No offense tau and I realize this is the college b-ball thread. But this is the time of year I hate, when a fan of one acc team talks about a win another acc team may get against a third acc team to boost its tourney resume, and none of those teams is Wake because we couldn’t be any further from the conversation. We are a total postseason nonfactor for 8 of the last 9 years (or is it 9 of 10, or does it matter anymore) and it’s just miserable. I should probably stay off this thread from Feb 20 forward. When’s spring football.

Back