• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018-19 College Basketball Season-Long Thread

That’s an awful list. Can’t turn down Worthy and Sheed for $2 total. Jordan, JWill, and Reddick.

I feel like a team of Paul, Teague, Howard, Collins, and Duncan would give them a good game.

Hmm, no Childress? I'd dump Teague as he'd pout because he didn't have the ball and Childress was a winner.

If Carolina is smart they feed Maye the entire time White is on the floor guarding him, but I bet K doesn’t let him in while Maye is playing because he’s actually smart unlike Roy.

I keep watching the replay of the sneaker blowout. That is the worst sneaker malfunction I've ever seen.

I have some old running shoes that I use for yard work.
The soles are coming off them.....but they're about 15 years old.

Is it possible that Duke, the #1 team in the world, may get butt-whipped at Cameron???

Here's the perfect sign of how far Wake basketball has fallen- Barack Obama is attending the UNC-Duke game, while the big celebrity at our last game was Stanley from The Office.

Is it possible that Duke, the #1 team in the world, may get butt-whipped at Cameron???

If that happens, I hope Walmart has a hefty supply of Tar Heel gear on hand. The red necks will storm the stores.

Never in my life have I seen a college fan base so completely opposite the student population of the school they worship.

Back