• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018-19 College Basketball Season-Long Thread

Here's the perfect sign of how far Wake basketball has fallen- Barack Obama is attending the UNC-Duke game, while the big celebrity at our last game was Stanley from The Office.

Don’t worry Trump could make an appearance.

So Zion has to sit out the rest of the year, right? Why risk it?

Sounds like a you problem not a problem with everyone else on this thread, you know, the one about college basketball that isn’t Wake related...

Yeah dude, that was my point.

Oddly satisfying.

So dook is so fragile that they get crushed without Zion.

How many McD AA's did dook have to struggle with in this game?

DonaldRoss be like “Zion’s shoes stay together if Cameron only seats 600 !”

Duke also suffered another injury last night. Right after zions injury, coach k's back started to flair up... if duke keeps losing, he might have to vacate any losses.

I think all of the NBA prospects on Duke and UNC should sit the rest of the year if they value their future careers.

I know Vandy was dealt a tough hand when Garland went down for the season, but they still have some talent on that team and they are winless in the SEC. A disaster of a season in Nashville.

I have to think fans there are at least annoyed w/ Drew. He seems to be heading the wrong way, in spite of bringing in top level talent.

With all the uproar over Zion getting hurt, you’d think he was the first college athlete ever to get hurt.

It is the way Zion was injured. Only time I can remember seeing or hearing that a total failure of a (presumanly brand new) basketball shoe was the proximate cause of an injury. There was no contact involved. Zion planted his left foot to cut. The left shoe came apart. His now sock covered left foot slid and his right knee stretched awkwardly as he went down.

He was the preseason consensus number 1 pick in the upcoming NBA draft.

Back