• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018-2019 NHL Thread – Thunderstorm Warning

So, Grubauer is getting the game one start. It's the right call based on form, but still...

:eek:

I made a playoff bracket challenge: https://bracketchallenge.nhl.com

Name: OGBoards
Password: godeacs
im-in-gif-8.gif

Gonna go out on a limb and say the days of the Kings turning into an offensive force in the playoffs have come and gone

The pre-game arena show before the Knights-Kings game was the most Vegas-ass craziness I've seen in a long time. It was terrible and I loved it. I just wish the Cirque du Soleil dancers would have dropped from the ceiling at some point.

Looks like Flyers gonna have a short playoff run. Breaking the Philly string.

What are the Vegas odds on the Golden Knight catching an edge and stabbing someone (or himself) with his sword?

What an amazing effort by Panarin to win it in OT. I’m not even mad.

Well, except at Burakovsky for taking the most Semin-esque offensive zone penalty, while leading late.

What an amazing effort by Panarin to win it in OT. I’m not even mad.

Well, except at Burakovsky for taking the most Semin-esque offensive zone penalty, while leading late.

Artemi making up for last years playoff performance. Brought the cheddar on that game winner.

Good effort discdude, y'all were carrying the play for two periods, some real impressive zone time. Something to build on, just gotta be way better defensively

Good effort discdude, y'all were carrying the play for two periods, some real impressive zone time. Something to build on, just gotta be way better defensively

yeah B was miserable and did his best to give away the Blues game, too. Not sure how he is getting time. Overall, the depth advantage showed itself in the third in favor or Nashville. Promise on the horizon for this squad, and I expect a couple of wins in this series.

Flyers turn tables on Pens and get 5-1 win. Really big swing for play-off hockey.

Back