• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018-2019 NHL Thread – Thunderstorm Warning

Some horrible officiating in the Bruins - Lightning. Rask with no blade and waving to the official but they don't stop and an easy goal. Can't review/change that?

No rule allowing for a stoppage in that situation. Only stoppage is for a goalie losing his mask. Rask needed to be watching the puck instead of yelling for the refs. No harm with a 6-2 final anyway.

No rule allowing for a stoppage in that situation. Only stoppage is for a goalie losing his mask. Rask needed to be watching the puck instead of yelling for the refs. No harm with a 6-2 final anyway.

Yeah I didn't realize that wasn't considered a safety issue. Guess Rask should have just knocked the goal off and taken a penalty? Seems ridiculous.

Canes have landed in the top three. Montreal, Carolina or Buffalo will have the first pick.

I was hoping you guys would get the #1 pick. Sabres should finally begin to be good again now. This sucks.

Russian players drafted out of the CHL have a terrible record. I do not trust him at all.

Think there was a clearer delineation between the really good teams and the rest this year. With the Flyers and the Avs officially bounced I feel like we're left with the 10 legit teams. Should be very good the rest of the way.

And at least there have been lots o' goals!

Good take then, great take now.

Congrats on #2 - what a boon!

I think the NHL is about as exciting now as it's ever been since I've been watching (early to mid-90s)

That was...satisfying.

Again, tomorrow's question will be if Wilson should be suspended.

This Preds-Jets game is lit, too.

I have no idea what he did but hopefully he is suspended because this is his 2nd incident in the series.

Hopefully Winnipeg can win this series so I can begin to enjoy the playoffs.

If you don’t hate Tom Wilson, you’re just not paying attention.

His style is extreme and dangerous. It’s a shame, too, because he’s somewhat skilled and can do more than collect PIMs (and suspensions) through fights, wild hits, and general goon behavior.

That should have been a penalty on Tampa before Stamkos tied it and a pretty dirty headshot earlier by Stamkos.

Not even sure what to say about Marchand. He has issues.

Washington fans have been clamoring for more Vrana for ages (and less DSP) - who would've guessed that positive things would happen there, Trotz?

Okay, enough negativity...I am so happy right now.

Back