• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018-2019 NHL Thread – Thunderstorm Warning

This. The highest odds that Money Puck assigns to any of the Metro teams (Caps/Isles/Pens/Canes) for any of the playoff positions (1st/2nd/3rd/WC1/WC2) is 38.9%.

Anything is possible with Metro seeding at this point.

With Pittsburgh's win last night, the highest percentage is now 36.2%. The next two weeks are going to be fun - the playoffs are already here.

I mean the Metro is ridiculous right now. Everyone winning and all head to heads are 3 point games

Carolina Ale House in Winston is hosting their first ever “Canes Cool Bar” tonight for the Caps game. Can’t help but take a little credit for this, my wife works with the GM’s wife and the last time we had beers together I asked him why they never got to host any of the Cool Bars. Badda bing badda boom, you’re welcome W-S Canes fans.

Carolina Ale House in Winston is hosting their first ever “Canes Cool Bar” tonight for the Caps game. Can’t help but take a little credit for this, my wife works with the GM’s wife and the last time we had beers together I asked him why they never got to host any of the Cool Bars. Badda bing badda boom, you’re welcome W-S Canes fans.

I thought about going but doubt I'll make it. Any other night but Tuesday and I'd have been there. Gonna double TV it at the house tonight with USMNT on the big screen and Hurricanes on another.

Numbers just pointed this out: the top five teams in the Metro all have exactly 40 regulation/OT victories.

Thanks numbers. You're also not welcome back on the wagen. Sorry!

I can barely tell these two teams apart at a glance. Would have been a good game for someone to wear thirds.

TIGHT game. Makes sense with so much on the line and so many potential meetings to come between the two

I literally turn the game just in time to see Ovi score. Oh fuck there’s another one. Shit.

Of course the year we have a good chance to make it it's gonna take damn near 100 points

Back