• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018-2019 NHL Thread – Thunderstorm Warning

Of course the year we have a good chance to make it it's gonna take damn near 100 points

The last 3 years: 96,95, and 97 points have been enough to clinch the wild card in the east. It should pretty easily exceed that this year

Nah, I think 96-97 is going to be the cut line. Montreal has an absolutely brutal schedule the rest of the way. Canes need probably 3 wins the rest of the way to get in.

Nah, I think 96-97 is going to be the cut line. Montreal has an absolutely brutal schedule the rest of the way. Canes need probably 3 wins the rest of the way to get in.

I hope that’s the case. Two vs a Philly team who is all but mathematically eliminated, one against a NJ team desperate to end the season, hopefully a revenge game on Thursday vs the Craps, a big points game vs Pittsburgh depending on how they do down the stretch, and what looks to be a winnable game vs the Maple Leafs whose defense has taken March off.

And as I said yesterday I think Montreal's schedule is harder on paper than in reality -- the Ning and TML have little to play for at this point. At least the Jets are still gunning for home ice for the first two rounds and not having to play the Perds or Blues I guess

And as I said yesterday I think Montreal's schedule is harder on paper than in reality -- the Ning and TML have little to play for at this point. At least the Jets are still gunning for home ice for the first two rounds and not having to play the Perds or Blues I guess

The Perds do look pretty tough this year
Jay-Jackson-Perd-Hapley.jpg

I hope that’s the case. Two vs a Philly team who is all but mathematically eliminated, one against a NJ team desperate to end the season, hopefully a revenge game on Thursday vs the Defending Stanley Cup Champion Craps, a big points game vs Pittsburgh depending on how they do down the stretch, and what looks to be a winnable game vs the Maple Leafs whose defense has taken March off.

FIFY

Oh trust me, every Craps fan I’ve encountered for a year now has reminded me. I’m glad they finally got one, it was getting sad there for a while. I’ll never hate Washington as much as I hate Shittsburgh, and New Jersey.

Is anyone else having trouble finding the game? I don't see it on any of the Fox Sports channels or alternates. I use Sling, btw, and get every other Canes game.

I can pull up reddit streams, but it's weird that I can't find it.

Is anyone else having trouble finding the game? I don't see it on any of the Fox Sports channels or alternates. I use Sling, btw, and get every other Canes game.

I can pull up reddit streams, but it's weird that I can't find it.

Same for me. YouTube TV even says it’s on FS Carolinas but it’s not. You can stream it using the Fox Sports app though.

Can't give up two breakaway goals this time of year, always gonna pay for that.

Columbus winning in reg prolly good for getting in given they have a much softer remaining sched than the Habs, but not a good thing for avoiding the Ning.

Really gotta beat Philly Saturday afternoon, not sure how we'll react if we fall out of a playoff position

If they can’t make it with the schedule they have left they don’t deserve to be in the playoffs anyways. Time to sack up

Nah they have at least won before. In response to Henry. Don’t put that wake curse on yet another of my teams.

Back