• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018-2019 NHL Thread – Thunderstorm Warning

Let me just go ahead and say thank god we won our last two games. The Bolts are making the Jackets their bitches already.

Aaaaaand the Isles score two goals in the first two minutes but unfortunately the first was offsides. Really hope they knock the Pens out!

Great opening night so far. Every game has been killer and I expect the last two to be tight as well...

Great opening night so far. Every game has been killer and I expect the last two to be tight as well...

Two third period comeback wins from road teams, so far. The Blues kicked it to another gear in the final frame.

That was pitiful penalty killing. Let's leave the guy wide open right beside the goal. He was camping out there.

I mean other than the two power plays I think the canes have controlled the game. Getting called for every little thing.

Back