• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018-2019 NHL Thread – Thunderstorm Warning

Tripp couldn't be impartial with a gun to his head, dude doesn't have it in him. Forslund is a true professional on the national level

Agreed, but last night he was way more over the top than normal. You can normally tell he's holding back a little, but last night was his last TV game of the season and he went all out. I didn't mind.

Also, both their contracts are up -- don't be cheap Dundon, bring 'em back

Agreed, but last night he was way more over the top than normal. You can normally tell he's holding back a little, but last night was his last TV game of the season and he went all out. I didn't mind.

I'm kinda mad I was at bar trivia watching a muted TV instead of listening to those guys on the call and yelling at home.

Canes were 4-0 when I watched on FS Carolinas, 0-3 when I watched NBC props. Hopefully Forslund carrying over keeps that goin, though certainly wasn't the case in Game 5

Lol CBJ is lucky as shit. Scored two goals in 13 secs off fluky deflections

CBJ are the team of destiny, not Colorado and not the Canes. #realtalk

Hell of a game 1. Bruins looked likely to drop it after a couple fluke goals but tie it up late and score a beauty in overtime.

Bishop with one soft goal and Tarasenko being Tarasenko difference in the game.

My boy Miro struggled. Long season wearing on the 19 year old?

Maybe only one day off is good for us to keep the momentum going. And the islanders will be rusty with a few days off.

So can I get tickets outside of Greensboro Coliseum for these games or should I use Stubhub ?

So can I get tickets outside of Greensboro Coliseum for these games or should I use Stubhub ?

I bet you could get a hell of a deal for tickets outside Greensboro Coliseum. Just give it some time to find the scalpers. It might even seem like no one is there selling Canes tickets.

Best spot to score Canes tickets outside of the Greensboro Coliseum is inside the abandoned boxcars on the railroad tracks northwest of the buildings. Bring cash. And condoms.

Sad the GC got too elite for the Canes, only WES! is worthy of it

Just checked StubHub and it's definitely a seller's market now. The Second Round will do that.

Anyway, I'm not holding a grudge against the Canes - fuck the Isles up tonight, boys!

Now is the worst time to buy as well. Game 4 should come much cheaper than game 3, with prices for both coming down as we approach the day of the game

I have tickets to game 4 and 6 (if we haven't dispatched NYI by then). I expect the game 6 prices to rise once it become necessary, and will be willing to sell them if so.

Back