• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018-2019 NHL Thread – Thunderstorm Warning

Correct, even when we smoked the Devils in '06 it took five games

Sitting on the couch waiting for Stars' game watching the total Carolina domination. Delved into twitter. I don't get the hate. (I guess they're jealous) Fuck the big markets.

GO STARS

GO CANES

Heatherington in for Hanley, upper body (who was in for Fedun). Janmark in for Pitlick o/w lines the same.

ECF probably starts either next Fri or Sat -- hopefully sweet spot of a nice amount of rest to heal up but not enough to lose our mojo

Hamilton, what a BOSS

Awesome atmosphere last night! Good first playoff hockey experience.

What a ride. When I went to the Maple Leafs game the day before thanksgiving and they gritted out a win in front of a pretty good crowd I was telling myself that this year felt different. Never in my wildest dreams did I see this coming though. Now we can sit back and pull for the Blue Jackets so we can stay in Raleigh next week!

Insane third period btw CBJ and the Bs after basically nada before that, esp from Columbus. Seems like Boston has that little extra cohesion that's gonna get them over the top

Columbus has long stretches where they’re totally anemic filled in with brief bursts of excellence. Boston has been more consistent through out and I’d imagine will snag one of two games to get to the ECF to face Carolina.

Bring it Boston.

You give me them in the ECF before this sucker starts, I take it in a sec. Def can beat em.

Imagine it starts in primetime on Saturday

Back