• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018-2019 NHL Thread – Thunderstorm Warning

That was rough. Bishop was amazing. Offense sucked. Still better than expected from this Stars team and excited for future

Great season. Future looks bright. Better team won. Bishop gave us a chance. Stars were totally out of gas.

Ben Bishop deserved better, but St. Louis dominated that game everywhere but the scoreboard. Happy for the Blues and their fans, though. One more game 7 to go before Round 3!

Ben Bishop deserved better, but St. Louis dominated that game everywhere but the scoreboard. Happy for the Blues and their fans, though. One more game 7 to go before Round 3!

I’m pretty hyped for tonight’s Avs Sharks game. Can Landeskog, Raantanen, and Mackinnon will Colorado to a win over the big boys from San Jose? I hope so.

Right there with you. Canes-Avs would be a cool final, so much emerging young talent

Mrazek and Ferland ready to go tomorrow. Martinook apparently still struggling and day to day.

Not sure how that Colorado goal was just reversed. No way you can be sure his foot wasn't on the line unless they have a different camera angle.

Was hoping for a Canes/Stars cup so I could make it up to Dallas for a game.

MoneyPuck gives the canes a 30% chance to win the cup, highest of the remaining teams. They’ve been on top of us the whole playoffs, having us winning both series so far.

I successfully predicted Blues/Sharks in the West. Don't ask about my Eastern bracket :slash:

I don't think there's any way Marty is out tonight. He played games 6-7 against the Caps when our back was to the wall, and sat out the first two against NYI to give him a chance to heal. But he's had a week since we last played. Getting the sweep and the rest was huge.

Aho looks the best he's looked in the playoffs. Not just the goal, making a lot of plays with his hands that he wasn't the last couple weeks

You would think Boston would have better ice, this rink has been dogshit thus far.

The B's even hate it: Brad Marchand - “They’ve played really well in our building so far this series. The ice has been terrible there so, you know, might as well play with a tennis ball,” Marchand said in the postgame press conference. “We’ll just skate around and see who bounces one in the net.”

https://www.boston.com/sports/boston-bruins/2019/04/22/brad-marchand-td-garden-ice

Back