• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018-2019 NHL Thread – Thunderstorm Warning

2-1

Let's go! Shoulda made it 3.

Canes are definitely better team so far with speed and crisp passing. Rask is only reason this thing is close, but things can change quickly.

I will say the time offf appears to definitely served us well not only for healing but just looking quicker.

Bruins just had a play good enough to create a great scoring chance but the puck bounced over their stick for no reason. This ice is lousy.

Bruins not playing well early on. Not sure what a goalie is expected to do when a guy is barreling in on him and hits him. I thought contact happened before the puck crossed, but I dont think it matters. But how does a goalie keep form with that hitting him?

Come on doc it’s not pronounced martinewk. Canes hockey isn’t the same without forslund

I love everyone talking shit about our regular season attendance while there are empty seats EVERYWHERE in the lower level at TD garden tonight..

Bruins not playing well early on. Not sure what a goalie is expected to do when a guy is barreling in on him and hits him. I thought contact happened before the puck crossed, but I dont think it matters. But how does a goalie keep form with that hitting him?

The Canes player was clearly pushed into by the Bruins defender that got toasted. Not even close and why it wasn’t challenged.

McGinn with easiest goal of the night on short hand power play and just whiffs into wide open net. Hope that doesn’t come back to haunt them.

The Canes player was clearly pushed into by the Bruins defender that got toasted. Not even close and why it wasn’t challenged.

McGinn with easiest goal of the night on short hand power play and just whiffs into wide open net. Hope that doesn’t come back to haunt them.

No, I agree it's a goal for sure, but even if he wasnt pushed, if it crosses before contact it's a goal. How can a goalie not react to that? More about the rule than this game. Canes are controlling so far.

League office must have called during the intermission

Can’t have the last big market team left going down 0-1 at home

Holy shit that was crooked

Looks like Mcginns gimme will cost them. I can see another Canes goal but going to be hard to hold them with mo on their side.

Plus it appears we have better skaters but Rask is just a monster in goal.

Hamilton’s first penalty was complete dogshit, even the announcers were assuming that the call was on the Boston player blindsiding Svechnikov. Even if that was a pen on Dougie, that doesn’t negate the hit on Andrei. Utter thievery from the refs there...

Back