• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018-2019 NHL Thread – Thunderstorm Warning

I was watching the Caps game on mute on my phone (at the in-laws), why was that tripping run up to a double minor?

The first upset just happened with Finland going down to Slovakia.

I forgot what it's like to beat the Pens. We actually dominated them tonight...that felt good.

Fuck the Oilers. Is this how they get even with us for the Cup Finals?

Things are coming together down at Nats Park

0.jpg

They did a good job with the set up. I love the capital building replica off center ice. Weather looks to be perfect too. Should be a good time.

Things are coming together down at Nats Park

They did a good job with the set up. I love the capital building replica off center ice. Weather looks to be perfect too. Should be a good time.

Are you going? Anyone else?

I had tickets but I sold them. Could not justify turning down a $350 profit on 2 tickets in the uperdeck. Kind of regretting my decision but o well...

I was planning on doing a whole trip up to DC for NYE and the Winter Classic but ultimately couldn't get it together in time.

Apparently the injury was "not as bad as it looked" but with injures in the NHL being more guarded than the nuclear codes who knows. I hope he can play in the Classic...that guy has been very good for us this year.

Back