• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018 College Basketball Coaching Carousel

Always nice to see our former assistant coaches beat us from a program that flourished and surpassed Wake since the man the game honors left their program.

resign, Ron. please. just resign already. cash out and let us (maybe) get to a Sweet Sixteen again in my lifetime.

Odom was on staff with Seth Greenberg at VT. Wonder if he will be a candidate there when Buzz decides to move on (as most folks expect to happen eventually).

Ouch, just told yesterday by an excellent source on the matter.

X has hired from within many times. I love Pat Kelsey, but Steele was an integral part of getting X its first #1 seed.

Reminds me of the time half the dentists in W-S were saying that Giles was headed to Wake. This info. on Kelsey was very solid something must have happened last minute.

X should have hired Danny Manning as repayment for us taking Skip.

On the bright side I was told he loves Wake and W-S so that’s a good thing.

Reminds me of the time half the dentists in W-S were saying that Giles was headed to Wake. This info. on Kelsey was very solid something must have happened last minute.

The national articles seemed to put Steele in the lead from the start.

Yes that was my impression as well. I will try to find out what happened and get an explanation.

I don't think anything happened. It's the way they have been doing things at X for about thirty years and has worked well.

Back