• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018 NFL Season ends: Patriots win Superbowl!

I read somewhere Big Boi said that Andre doesn't like doing shortened songs so he didn't wanna do it (and has declined in the past when offered).

So with an approximately 45 minute halftime we could have gotten 10 Outkast songs instead of that shite?

I'm annoyed.

These Patriot punts have been pretty fucking nasty. Nantz is right, the punter could be the MVP so far.

Nothing like an iffy holding call to slow any momentum either of these teams could have

I know it won't help this game, but have you seen the Jared Goff transfer prank video?
It's pretty funny.

Oh wait.....A TD!

Such a lousy game. So the Pats are going to win and it was never interesting and the Rams easily could have won it as well? Pretty much the worst of all circumstances, unless it had been another 28-3 comeback. Rams should totally be ashamed for repping the NFC so badly.

Back