• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018 NFL Season ends: Patriots win Superbowl!

Eagles expected to franchise tag Foles, then trade him. Still only 30 years old.

The Eagles are going to franchise Foles and hope to trade him. He's better than most starting QBs. Hopefully, they can get a 1st and other picks for him and he'll get a chance to finish his career as a starter.

The Eagles are going to franchise Foles and hope to trade him. He's better than most starting QBs. Hopefully, they can get a 1st and other picks for him and he'll get a chance to finish his career as a starter.

Better than most? So he's a top-15 QB? I can easily think of at least 16 QBs I'd take over him, and that doesn't include some of the young QBs who have some potential. He, Flacco and Tannehill will be on different teams next year, and I'm interested to see where they end up. Washington probably needs someone with Smith likely done, but they don't have a ton of cap room. I'm betting they take a cheap chance on Tannehill and/or trade up to take Haskins or Lock. Not sure if Denver is sticking with Keenum. I think Flacco and Foles will end up with Miami and Jacksonville, though the latter also has significant cap issues. If I'm them, I'd take less to go to Jacksonville and hope they can resolve their lockerroom issues and keep their OL healthy next year because I just don't see Miami being a stable place with Ross as their owner. The other interesting team to watch is Oakland. Sounds like Carr isn't thrilled with Gruden - not sure that any player is. I could see them taking a QB at 2 and trade Carr to say the Giants for their pick and a bit more.

Last edited:
Unless the NFL has told CBS not to run "The Play" in the Saints/Rams game, the lock of all time is a -130 prop bet that the play will be shown during the broadcast.

Well, its on. Rams get first turnover but do nothing with it.

Why no late hit penalty after the false start flag and whistle?

Who’s psyched for Big Boi ?
1cf2ba733a38ae43e21ec527902fcd27.jpg

They really did just tack on Travis Scott and Big Boi.

Back