• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018 NFL Season ends: Patriots win Superbowl!

Always nice to see a game live up to the hype.

So is Gronk done, done? He appears to have lost all of his athleticism and Brady doesn't even look at him anymore. He's nothing more than a decoy.

I'm saying this as a fantasy owner. Although drafting Michel in the 15th round has more than made up for it the last couple of weeks.

So is Gronk done, done? He appears to have lost all of his athleticism and Brady doesn't even look at him anymore. He's nothing more than a decoy.

I'm saying this as a fantasy owner. Although drafting Michel in the 15th round has more than made up for it the last couple of weeks.

Not done, done.

Tyreek Hill's speed is on another level. No one else in the league is even close to as fast as that dude.

I love that Andy Reid didn't go for 2 at the end of the 3rd down 25-27. He knew there were plenty more points coming, so it didn't make sense to risk giving one up.

This like Michael Vick QB passing to Michael Vick WR.

It's a pleasure to watch Aaron Rodgers work.

It's a pleasure to watch Aaron Rodgers work.

GB had no TOs remaining. On those last 3 completions, you may want to guard the boundaries a tad better, though that pass to St. Brown was pretty sick.

That last drive by the Packers was incredible. That is one of the reasons the NFL wants to protect the quarterbacks.

Right before the winning FG they showed McCarthy and he was just laughing to himself about it all.

Rodgers was awesome, but WRs -- especially Adams -- executed perfectly in the 4th quarter

Thought it was funny that Tessitore was screaming "why isn't the FG unit on the field" with 6 seconds left, but Rodgers was just planning to throw a ball out of bounds and burn a few more seconds so the guaranteed last play would be the field goal attempt.

Back