• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018 NFL Season ends: Patriots win Superbowl!

milquetoast? WTF? Cousins is and was milquetoast. Alex Smith is a badass stud. He knew he was going to get traded last year, but he played his ass of for the Chiefs. He was doing the same for the Redskins when he was Theismanned. Go fuck yourself.

Pretty sure Alex Smith is still in the hospital dealing with an infection that occurred after surgery. There is a chance he may lose his leg. Is he posting pithy bs on twitter or on instagram? Fuck no. He's chewing on some rawhide trying to save his leg so he can continue to walk. If that first part happens, he will immediately turn to trying to get healthy so he can go out there and try and win football games. I would bet money your life is way more fucking milquetoast than Alex Smith asshole.

Fucking redskins fans blow so hard. Idiots like you are probably blaming his infection on Smith for not wearing cleaner socks when his bone poked through his skin.

Good post. I've never understood the Alex Smith hate.

Penalties really keeping the Chiefs on top here. Very weak “face mask” followed by a questionable hold.

These drive-extending ticky-tack garbage calls are just unacceptable. The refs just ruined what likely would've been a good finish (hopefully it still will be).

These drive-extending ticky-tack garbage calls are just unacceptable. The refs just ruined what likely would've been a good finish (hopefully it still will be).

Yes that last Chiefs drive was an abomination. Penalty after penalty to keep the chains moving.

As much as I hate having the game in the refs hands, was that not a PI in your eyes? Clearly pulled his arm down.
I didn't have a problem with the call

Just pointing out it's absurd to act like the refs wanted the chiefs to win

I thought it was a make-up call for the helmet to helmet hit on Rivers

I didn't have a problem with the call

Just pointing out it's absurd to act like the refs wanted the chiefs to win

And on top of that, Williams pushed off on that play right before his left arm was grabbed. That crew did a terrible job officiating on both sides.

incredible finish as Chargers score TD with 4 seconds left and win on two point conversion.

milquetoast? WTF? Cousins is and was milquetoast. Alex Smith is a badass stud. He knew he was going to get traded last year, but he played his ass of for the Chiefs. He was doing the same for the Redskins when he was Theismanned. Go fuck yourself.

Pretty sure Alex Smith is still in the hospital dealing with an infection that occurred after surgery. There is a chance he may lose his leg. Is he posting pithy bs on twitter or on instagram? Fuck no. He's chewing on some rawhide trying to save his leg so he can continue to walk. If that first part happens, he will immediately turn to trying to get healthy so he can go out there and try and win football games. I would bet money your life is way more fucking milquetoast than Alex Smith asshole.

Fucking redskins fans blow so hard. Idiots like you are probably blaming his infection on Smith for not wearing cleaner socks when his bone poked through his skin.

I just read Derrius Guice also is dealing with infections after his surgery. The Redskins might need a new surgeon.

Refs were horrible, game was good. So WGAF?

Disagree. In addition to breathing on a QB usually being a 15 yard foul and almost making it illegal to be a LB or S, both of which have been trends over the last few years, I've really noticed an increase in phantom calls this past year, especially when it comes to OPI and DPI. I wish the zebras would adopt more of a playoff attitude where they swallow their whistles other than for pre-snap penalties and obvious other calls. Last night there were a number of bad calls both ways that affected the outcome, and to me, it made what was otherwise a great game a frustrating game to watch.

Yep. DPI is way too punitive to just call it willy nilly.

Last night, I didn’t see a grab. I saw a WR go up one handed for a ball that was way over his head. And I saw a DB swipe at the WR and make incidental contact with the other hand. That’s a pretty weak DPI call.

Back