• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018 U.S. Open Contest - CORRECTION: matt wins!

DJ
JT
Matsuyama
Louie (won coin flip over Kuchar - oops)
Furyk
Piercy

Rory missed the cut in the last two US Opens.

Bet on Rory when it rains and it's a dart contest. Don't bet on Rory when it's windy. Which is really odd considering he's from Northern Ireland.

Given the scores last time, what do you think the winning raw score (just the players' numbers) for our contest will be?

I think it could be +10 and may approach +15.

+15?

lol

the highest ever was +11 in the 30s and a few +9s in the 60s. I'll take the under

+15?

lol

the highest ever was +11 in the 30s and a few +9s in the 60s. I'll take the under

For our CONTEST not a single player...Please READ the post....

Last time at Shinnecock if you had the winner, 4th place, 5th place and 6th place, your score would have been +9.

The way things are going, we could all have 2 or more players miss the cut.
What if we're all 'out' tomorrow night?

I'm sure you have Gay. After all, he made the cut once in his nine tries at the US Open. Stat geeks say he is due to increase to his mean.

I'm sure you have Gay. After all, he made the cut once in his nine tries at the US Open. Stat geeks say he is due to increase to his mean.

Seriously, I really started to take him, but I talked myself out of it because I figured his lack of distance would catch up with him and the poor track record you reference. Just had a gut feeling he might play well. It's way too early though, he might end up shooting 80 today.

Could I just end my day right now? My Top 4 are even.

Seriously, I really started to take him, but I talked myself out of it because I figured his lack of distance would catch up with him and the poor track record you reference. Just had a gut feeling he might play well. It's way too early though, he might end up shooting 80 today.

Hey, 80 may be a pretty good score today.

Back