• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019-20 College Basketball Thread

Anthony will be a lottery pick, and UNC will likely figure it out by the time they play WF next week, but UNC played their two best ACC games of the year just before Anthony returned in a 20 point win over Miami and 10 point win over State. UNC murdered both teams inside as Garrison Brooks got 31 shots in those games going 18 for 29 from 2. Last night, Cole Anthony took 22 shots and had 3 assists. Brooks had 2 FGs. UNC is now just standing around waiting for Anthony to shoot. The Heels are a mess right now as again no one knows their role, and Duke is next.

Purdue leads #17 Iowa 39-19 with 7 mins left in first half. UVA leads Clemson 21-11 with 3:45 to go Woof!

Mark Packer had a great rant last week about Bill Self and the Jayhawks, wondering what it will take for the school or the NCAA to start cleaning up the program. That started me wondering - was KU sleazy before Larry Brown arrived and was the hiring of Ed Manning a turning point? In an alternative universe, Danny goes to UNC and the last 6 years of Wake MBB look very different.

Last 5 minutes of the Villanova/Butler game was fantastic, ending in a step-back, buzzer beating 3-pointer for Butler. after Villanova had erased a 10-point deficit. Used to have games like that all the time in the ACC, not so much this year....

Purdue leads #17 Iowa 39-19 with 7 mins left in first half. UVA leads Clemson 21-11 with 3:45 to go Woof!

That was a woof of a game. UVA got out to an early lead, but Clemson went to a zone that was pretty effective, and UVA's offense was quite stagnant the remainder of the game. I've said this before, but I don't know why more teams don't zone UVA. Clemson has a couple of nice bigs, but their guards have nothing to offer.

Got back to see we had a big lead on Louisville and was kinda getting into it. Then reality hit in the 2nd half and I turned it to the super bowl replay. That said, I really like the look of our black unis. We may suck, but those are the sharpest unis in the ACC.

Last 5 minutes of the Villanova/Butler game was fantastic, ending in a step-back, buzzer beating 3-pointer for Butler. after Villanova had erased a 10-point deficit. Used to have games like that all the time in the ACC, not so much this year....

That guard from Butler is a stud.

L'ville with 44 points in 1st half against UVA.

Weird L’ville still won despite uva making adjustments at half time.

What are these uniforms Carolina and Duke are wearing? Just awful.

Back