• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019-20 College Basketball Thread

Anyone else think Duke got away with some obvious fouls late in regulation and OT? And did Jones double dribble before getting that shot away?

Thanks for the response. Because I live in Cville, I might be overly sensitive to double dribbles.

Ha! Yes. In this case it was knocked out of his hand. Duke had some pretty clutch, impressive play, but at the same time they got the huge benefit of at least one major no-call. So, pretty much the Duke script: incredible play aided by biased refereeing.

I really dislike Duke but absolutely HATE unc, so I am glad the way this one turned out.

The home team lost in heartbreaking fashion so we got to see tons of dejected fans and players on TV. That’s the best possible result for a Duke/Carolina game.

Watching Wichita St, the announcer made a comment that Marshall has only called 23 timeouts all season. His team was getting run out the gym & he just watched as apparently he doesn’t like to call timeout.

Watching Wichita St, the announcer made a comment that Marshall has only called 23 timeouts all season. His team was getting run out the gym & he just watched as apparently he doesn’t like to call timeout.

GREGG MARSHALL = OFF THE LIST

Pflueger of Notre Dame is the biggest punk since Grayson Allen.

We are too since ol' Roy is going to take it out on Danny on Tues.

LOSSES= WINNING

Heck yeah. You got to love Ol' Roy clearly telling UNC kids to allow layup after layup drives at the end of that game - "don't foul" so they just parted the seas for drives. Ole' defense.

That opens the doors to TYPICAL DUKE garbage (double teams, reach-ins, shoving dudes, questionable calls etc.) at the end of regulation and OT.

Was watching the Davidson at VCU game on Friday night, and CBSN showed Danny Dimes (The NY Football Giants' Daniel Jones) in the stands in Richmond behind the Davidson bench. Turns out Danny's brother, Bates Jones plays for Davidson. Fun fact, not relevant to anything.

Only at Cameron can you receive a violent elbow throw to the face and be called for a foul.

#1 Baylor led Texas 22-16 @ half. Woof
Now 29-27 with 13 to go

Last edited:
Shaka is creating any excitement this year. His offense is awful.

Back