• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019-20 College Basketball Thread

GT beats Louisville.

Sweet.

I've said it before. Louisville should be dominating the league and has had too many meh performances against the ACC also rans. They didn't even bother showing up in the 1st half against us. They have the talent to make a deep run this year, but I wouldn't be astonished to see them have a 2nd round exit to a 7 seed.

Uh oh. Fellow bottom feeder miami woodshedded bc.

DFL Danny's Deacs are up next for the now red hot hurricanes.

The best thing about the Miami win is that it puts the Holes in last place by themselves!

Duncan on the HOF list, has it really been 5 years? Kobe, Duncan and Garnet. Will Kobe's death cost Duncan a unanimous vote? I could see some LA sports writers only voting for Kobe.

Duncan on the HOF list, has it really been 5 years? Kobe, Duncan and Garnet. Will Kobe's death cost Duncan a unanimous vote? I could see some LA sports writers only voting for Kobe.

Then they would be idiots. And taint what should be a legendary HOF Class that is rarely a singular honor.

Texas losing by 30 to Iowa State.

Nwora didn't start, goes 0-3 after 1-6 for 2 pts against Ga Tech. Headcase? ACC credibility suffering even more when one of the lead dogs falter this much.

And I got crushed for saying I’d love to have Brownell as our coach. He’d bring us back to mediocrity at worst and would have several fun wins like today. Once we get back on solid footing, then we go out and get the home run hire. One step at a time folks.

And I got crushed for saying I’d love to have Brownell as our coach. He’d bring us back to mediocrity at worst and would have several fun wins like today. Once we get back on solid footing, then we go out and get the home run hire. One step at a time folks.
Yes, but you do realize that you'd definitely be in the minority for a reason, right?
Brownell, Shaka, (Chris) Collins, Chambers, ect all would do that same "achieve mediocrity" but [except for maybe Shaka] no one's going to be excited for it.
Still, this is exactly what I think Currie is going to be looking at.

We’ve got plenty fans who would get excited for mediocrity like making the NIT or NCAA 5 out of 10 years.

Back