• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019-20 College Basketball Thread

DFL gets a chance to SHOCK THE WORLD and to win a couple of games in the ACCT.... and another shot to knock state out of the NCAAT. :dumb:

Bz's last game as WF head coach was against...Pitt. A 29-point beatdown with Lamar Patterson's old man game dropping buckets all over the court on Wake.

Actually think we beat Pitt and then get crushed by State.

Wow, what a play by Belmont to possibly win their championship.

Wow, what a play by Belmont to possibly win their championship.

Perfect backdoor cut for the win. Congrats to Belmont!

I feel like I have to adjust my contrast to watch this WCC Tournament.

With both Furman & UNCG ousted, Forbes should have an easy path to punching their ticket. Wes just created himself a few more days to ponder over Unc or Wake for his next gig.

Wes can't win in the post season. Huge blow to his move to the big times.

Wes can't win in the post season. Huge blow to his move to the big times.
Wes simply needs a successful stop in between UNCG and the Wake/UNC/P6 level.
He's NOT ready. He needs to go be the next coach at VCU/Dayton/Richmond/Fordham etc and have success there first.

Last edited:
He's NOT ready. He needs to go be the next coach at VCU/Dayton/Richmond/Fordham etc and have success there first.

He should stay wheee he is. UNCG is the perfection school for him. He can stay for 30 years, win 600 games, and make 4 NCAATs.

I'd like to think Wake could do better than UNCG's coach, but we haven't been relevant for over a decade, so who knows.

But our boy DR thinks we should have hired him when he was an assistant at High Point 10 years ago.

Steve Forbes and ETSU up 48-30 at half vs WCU in the SoCon semifinal.

Last edited:
Sarr makes Third Team All-ACC, which used to be Honarable Mention.

ESqzlTRX0AIMG7r

Back