• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019-2020 NHL Thread – Playoffs???

Horrible calls again. But even without the refs, we’re not winning games if Aho and Svetch are silent. They’re gonna have to make a play.

NHL wants a Flyers Bruins second round matchup so bad they can’t even hide their hardon.

Is there a dirtier team in the NHL that gets away with more than Boston? Don’t follow hockey closely enough to know. Pretty wild they missed a blatant headshot to Svetch but then call a roughing penalty on him right after.

The old fall over the guys stick and flip for a penalty. Classic Boston. And then they slash a stick in half after the play with no penalty. At least try to make it not look fixed guys.

NHL should fucking ashamed at how this series has been called. Top to bottom, complete shaft job. An absolute travesty. But hey, anyone who watched the Pens/Preds Stanley Cup Final knows exactly what this league is about.

Entertaining game - both teams have had some really nice play so far.

I haven’t felt this way since the Panthers super bowl when I was certain the league wanted Peyton to ride off into the sunset. But this is worse. The refs gave Boston a goal in a game that went to double OT, and gave them two absolute bullshit penalties that led to two goals.

Oh god what a job if they don’t overturn this

I don’t even know what to say anymore. Teuvo wasn’t even in the blue when the puck came into frame. Wes McCauley (the end all be all of NHL refs) can’t even give us a proper call. Even if we somehow win this game, the league has clearly already decided who is going to win the series. Fuck us all.

This is the most fixed sporting event I can remember watching. And I bitch about refs a lot. At least in the Duke flopping hay day, the refs would try to make it at least look somewhat fair. These refs just DGAF. They took the money and ran.

This is quite possibly the worst power play of all time

Back