• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019-2020 NHL Thread – Playoffs???

He got a lot of shit for his comments after the loss. I wonder if the locker room was divided and he left. I can’t believe this was solely about family/Covid.

Sounds like he wasn't really committed from the beginning of the bubble. I don't blame him, though it obviously would have been helpful if he decided from the start to opt out.

He got a lot of shit for his comments after the loss. I wonder if the locker room was divided and he left. I can’t believe this was solely about family/Covid.

As he should have. Millberry pulling no punches, to no one’s surprise.

Don Sweeney said his family is okay. No emergency.

Robbed a goal for the third straight game. On the last replay the puck was over the line and you can hear the whistle blow.

I feel like it was for sure in but they can't give that to us. Can't the ref say he began to blow it dead when he saw the keeper cover the puck? Sound of the whistle doesn't matter i don't think.

Funny how they’re blowing it dead the second a goalie touches it now.

Great hands from Coyle on the goal. He didn't get it perfectly clean, but that's a really tough play. Bruins look a different team this period.

Back