• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019-2020 NHL Thread – Playoffs???

I’d be pretty embarrassed if I was a Bruins fan. 3 goals/no goals called incorrectly in 3 games all in Bruins’ favor. Series should be 2-0 Canes heading to OT. Instead it’s 1-2. The NHL is just a corrupt organization that has always favored the original 6.

Of course Boston fans in general are delusional and think they deserve to win every game they ever play, so I’m sure they’re good.

I really feel like being in Toronto and without hostile fans adds to the Bruins advantage with the refs. The “old school” d bags probably hate that the NHL has a presence south of DC and are punishing us for it with impunity. I’m not a blame the refs guy, but a goal a game is just unreal.

Washington on the brink of elimination as Barry Trotz,former Washington coach, now Islander's coach has schooled his protege and successor in Washington. Islanders up 3-0. Washington forward was stoned twice on a clean breakaway shot and rebound.

There is a reason why the Bruins TV play-by-play/color team was voted the worst in the NHL in The Athletic survey a few months ago.....

Something has to give with our PP. shockingly, that one was absolute trash as well. Couldn’t even get a SOG.

Damn, absolutely dominating the PP and cant finish. Then give up a pretty easy one right after.

That triangle is working really well for the Bruins on the PP but Marchand actually has plenty of time and space to turn and finish himself.

Canes have lost all momentum once Reimer came out to that rolling puck.

Thought the Bruins looked gassed just before DeBrusk's goal. They're flying now.

Back