• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019-2020 NHL Thread – Playoffs???

Barf. By the way, I miss good announcers. This crew sucks.

They do.

I turned it off immediately so haven't seen a replay. Looked like a poor play by the defender, though, to allow them a good shot off a long floating pass like that. Could be wrong, tho.

Horrible icing call negated a shift change and led to that. Not to mention the blatant slash in OT on Staal that wasn’t called. Rod should go ballistic again.

I mean it’s 14-6 power plays AGAINST the #1 seed the last two games. I doubt that’s ever happened in NHL history.

Barf. By the way, I miss good announcers. This crew sucks.

Thankfully watching on Bally so I don’t have to deal with the subpar crew on USA/CNBC or whatever weird channel the game is on.

play by play guy was fine i thought

Aside from my homer style complaints that he gets a bit more into the preds, he kind of misses plays or whiffs on little nuances. And that comes into sharp relief when they break away to another game and you hear forslund killing it.

Canes need more from the PP.

Gotta imagine Petr starts on Tuesday. Shocked he didn’t today, but Ned played well enough to give us a chance for the W.

Anyone know why Leafs-Habs is 7:30 and Preds-Canes 8 tonight…while it’s 7 and 9:30 on Thursday? No other games on the docket either night.

Anyone know why Leafs-Habs is 7:30 and Preds-Canes 8 tonight…while it’s 7 and 9:30 on Thursday? No other games on the docket either night.

Can't start the Canes home game at 9:30pm local time tonight (EST), but the NHL is fine starting a central time zone team at 8:30pm local time (9:30pm EST). Let's just hope the game in Nashville doesn't go 2OT again. #CanesAfterDark

just wish he was paired with tripp again.

this game is as close to a must win game as you can get. don't need to go back to nashville facing elimination.

Same story. Outshooting the Preds but losing. Need first line to put some pucks in the goal.

Back