• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019-2020 NHL Thread – Playoffs???

Am I ignorant to non goals/assists hockey contributions or is Svech invisible this series. He could very well be doing things that don’t show up on the scoresheet and I just don’t know what to watch for, but he seems invisible.

Fun game. Still plenty of bad calls both ways, but refs staying out of the way of the game flow for the most part. Canes have all the momentum. Just have to avoid sloppy turnovers/clears.

Am I ignorant to non goals/assists hockey contributions or is Svech invisible this series. He could very well be doing things that don’t show up on the scoresheet and I just don’t know what to watch for, but he seems invisible.

Tripp said it well in my limited hockey knowledge. Either giving too much effort and playing a bit out of control (penalties) or playing too unselfish and tentative. Maybe he’ll get the game winner and go nuts next series.

Slavin is so good. If Svech and TT can get it going and the rest of the team plays like this, whooo boy.

Seems like it. Canes could really use him to get going.

Svech had 3 points in 6 games. Not great for him by any means, but it's not a crises either. He's going through a little bit of a slump it seems. I hope he keeps shooting, a lot. I also think he's the best passer we have on the powerplay.

So far, looks like Tampa wants to play more like the Canes than the Preds, which could mean a really fast, fun series. Hope so.

NBC severely quiets crowd noise. No way PNC is this quiet.

Ugh, Tampa stole that one. Can we please face a non-superhuman goaltender someday?

Feel bad for Ned. He was great aside from that total softie.

Yeah that second goal was a brutal mistake from Ned. Had some decent chances at the end.

Back