• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019-2020 NHL Thread – Playoffs???

This is more glorious than the Leafs blowing a 3 goal lead against the Bruins in a game 7, right?

Well, the whispers of "Oh my god, it's happening again" were reaching fever pitch before the game so it sure didn't sneak up on them.

They haven’t won a series in 19 years.

It’s now four straight seasons with a winner-take-all loss.

They’re the new longest Stanley cup drought franchise at 55 years (surpassing the Rangers).

I’m so sorry, Leafs fans.

It’s crazy how much faster the pace is for this series than the snooze fest that was the Preds matchup.

Game showing “unavailable” on my YouTube tv. Anyone else getting this?

I’m watching on YouTube TV, in Nashville on NBCSN, labeled “Second Round, Game 2: TBA”.

I wonder if there is some advanced stat that would show our quantity vs quality shot approach against playoff goaltenders...let alone a guy like Vas.

probably our best chance for the series there...2v1 on the PK, pushed it a little too far wide.

I wonder if there is some advanced stat that would show our quantity vs quality shot approach against playoff goaltenders...let alone a guy like Vas.

kinda sounds like you would be looking for high-danger chances

Petr in net tonight. Gotta imagine he’ll have a short leash. Ned has been plenty good (except the blunder in game 1).

Canes give up 2-0 lead on 2 PP goals. Less than ideal.

Aho carries the canes to victory on the road tonight in OT.

Back