• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019-2020 NHL Thread – Playoffs???

Goaltender Interference Rules

1. You can't just be up there and just doin' an interference like that. 1a. Goaltender Interference is when you 1b. Okay well listen. Goaltender Interference is when you interfere the 1c. Let me start over 1c-a. The skater is not allowed to do a thing to the, uh, goaltender, that prohibits the goaltender from doing, you know, just trying to save the puck. You can't do that. 1c-b. Once the goaltender is in the set, the skater can't be over here and say to the goaltender, like, "I'm gonna hit ya! I'm gonna tip the puck! You better watch your butt!" and then just be like he didn't even do that. 1c-b(1). Like, if you're about to contact him and then don't contact him, you have to still not contact him. You cannot not make the save. Does that make any sense? 1c-b(2). You gotta be, saving the loose puck, and then, until you just save it. 1c-b(2)-a. Okay, well, you can have the skater up here, like this, but then there's the interference you gotta think about. 1c-b(2)-b.(3). Okay seriously though. A goaltender interference is when the skater makes a contact that, as determined by, when you do a move involving the puck and field of
2. Do not do a goaltender interference please.

The two missed trips right after the last goal when we had all the momentum were criminal. Realistically this should have been a relatively easy 3-1 - 5-1 Canes victory

Hoooooo boy

LOL at Nashville fans complaining about that call. Canes didn't even score on a man advantage.

Great atmosphere in Uniondale NY. Like a euro football match atmosphere at times. Islanders Bruins will be interesting

Love watching games John Forsland calls. Doc 2.0

Last edited:
gonna be a drag waking up at 6am tomorrow, especially if this goes to OT like the last 3 have.

Back