• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019 NFL Season Thread Year 100. Superbowl LIV Winner: Kansas City Chiefs

Do the Pats go 16-0 this year? I guess they could lose to the Ravens, Eagles, Chiefs or Cowboys, but they look unstoppable right now, especially if AB manages to play the full season

With that thought in mind, do the Saints offer a 2nd round pick for ELIte to make sure the season ends the way they want?

That SI article was kinda weird, are they gonna report on every pro who likes to walk around his house semi naked and has a lot of people claiming they’re due money from him?

That SI article was kinda weird, are they gonna report on every pro who likes to walk around his house semi naked and has a lot of people claiming they’re due money from him?

Maybe just the one who are also accused of rape? Brown's a piece of shit.

Ryan Clark is right. I'm really not that impressed with Baker Mayfield. He's not accurate, and really makes a lot of bad throws. He's got some fantastic weapons though.

Ryan Clark is right. I'm really not that impressed with Baker Mayfield. He's not accurate, and really makes a lot of bad throws. He's got some fantastic weapons though.

Mayfield also makes bad reads. On one of his picks, he forced the ball into a double covered wide receiver 30 yards downfield. Meanwhile, Leveon bell is hanging out 12 yards downfield and looking very lonesome. The network had to use a wide shot to show any defenders. Mayfield should have taken the 12 yards (plus whatever Bell could have added) and kept the football.

Mayfield also makes bad reads. On one of his picks, he forced the ball into a double covered wide receiver 30 yards downfield. Meanwhile, Leveon bell is hanging out 12 yards downfield and looking very lonesome. The network had to use a wide shot to show any defenders. Mayfield should have taken the 12 yards (plus whatever Bell could have added) and kept the football.
Bell was probably so open because he was out of bounds on the Jets sideline.

ELIte benched. Daniel Jones starting Sunday.

Moving from one HOF QB to potentially another. I like it. Hopefully a 30-year stretch between the two.

Back