• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019 offical College Football thread

If Notre Dame was not good enough to be in the playoffs, then just maybe Alabama wasn't either. HaHa.

Fowler just said Alabama was curshed.

Never have liked Clemson after so many BS losses to them in the Grobe era, but totally down for a Bama embarrassment

Glad I don't live in SC anymore though. Holy hell Clemson fans are about to be unsufferable

See, that's what I'm talking about. When talking about Clemson over the last 5 years, the whole discussion is on Dabo. Not even one mention of Deshaun Watson, Mike Williams, Deon Cain, Hunter Renfrow, Christian Wilkins, etc, etc. As time passes on, people somewhat forget the players that are only there for 2-3 year windows at a time and the legacy talk is focused too much on the guy who doesn't even play a snap. As weird as this take sounds, there's something to it, folks.

It's a weird take because it's true and it's not a problem. The coaches are there for many years. The players are there for four or five years. We spend more time looking at those players than the coaches. Clemson fans remember all those players. Several of them play on Sundays and we talk about them all the time. Hell, you're a Pats fan and everybody just talks about the coach, QB, and TE.

Awful result for this nation. Orange President, orange football team with its best players coming from other states. Blecch. Makes me want to move to Mexico.

"Three more hopefully"

NFL GMs just set their tank clocks back a year.

He's earned it. He was a joke when he was hired. He proved all the haters wrong.

Oh, he has, no question. He was just putting it on a little thick I thought. It’s not like he went to a school like Wake and did this, Clemson has had the resources for a long time. That said, he has done an incredible job and deserves tons of credit.

I hate Clemson more than anything in college football, but I seriously like Dabo. Sue me.

I am glad to know that the good Lord above spent His valuable time this evening making sure Dabo Swinney and his crew of good Christian men defeated the other group of Christians in the crusades of football, as opposed to wasting His time bringing peace to the middle east or keeping some African kids from starving to death. Go Clemson!

The lap dances should be out of this world at the next Clemson cancer fundraiser.

Back