• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019 offical College Football thread

Biff mad his backup team lost.

I like having Biff around. So I'm glad Georgia didn't beat Alabama

I'd love to hate on Clemson, but they played a heck of a game and all of the players so far have given good interviews. Hard to convince a kid not to go there.

Best of luck to the Dukies who get Alabama and Tua off eight months of anger at this loss

Top 2 SEC teams get blasted in bowls.

Thought Tide was NFL caliber.

Clawson told everyone on the coaches panel that this Clemson team was better than the one that won in '16.

Clemson stepped up a level tonight. Clemson could do no wrong. Alabama hurt by two turnovers and could not make the plays that make a difference. The only folks that saw this coming were the Clemson fans that most Clemson fans thought were delusional.

Just checked IC.
Learned how great the ACC is now that Clemson is the best football team just like the Tarheels are the best BB team. Balance.

And now with Mack back the Heels will be challenging Cleamson in 2 years

Just finished rewatching Alabama’s offensive possessions. Clemson’s defensive intensity was off the charts. It was like watching some of the old Duke basketball teams play defense. IOW, holding all over the place that the refs don’t call. Bama’s OL just got blown up way too many times though an they couldn’t run the ball inside the five yard line.

I like the way the game was officiated. Clemson's db's were a little handsy and holding could have been called on Alabama's o-line nearly every play. I think the reffs let two insanely good football teams handle business and let the little stuff go. It's nice to see them get out of the way.

Just checked IC.
Learned how great the ACC is now that Clemson is the best football team just like the Tarheels are the best BB team. Balance.

And now with Mack back the Heels will be challenging Cleamson in 2 years

Oh right! Carolina plays in the WEAK division without contemporary national champions Clemson and FSU in the Atlantic where WF guys have a shot every year to knock off the best in college football. WF has the better case for ambitious talent.

Venables gets plenty of credit but the defensive players were extremely disciplined all game.

MY favorite part of the whole night was when Wilkins (I believe) gave Dabo a wet-willy while Dabo was being interviewed after the trophy presentation. The players were goofing and Dabo didn't blink. Shows a great relationship with the players and the coach...

Also when Wilkins and Ferrell tried to steal the microphone from Reece Davis and he was having none of it. Also the Suge Knight reference was nice.

What a great game. As someone who lives in Mississippi it is so sweet to watch the SEC lose.

Venables gets plenty of credit but the defensive players were extremely disciplined all game.

Clemson got plenty of heat on Tua and played tight coverage without drawing penalties.

Thank God for this . . .

Back