• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019 offical College Football thread

I don't like UGA, but I'm so tired of watching the same Bama movie year after year. Its time for someone else.
If UGA wins, it's gonna be 3 of the 4 teams in the CFP from last year. If Bama wins, it's gonna be 3 of the 4 teams in the CFP from last year.

If UGA wins, it's gonna be 3 of the 4 teams in the CFP from last year. If Bama wins, it's gonna be 3 of the 4 teams in the CFP from last year.

Is there any scenario where alabama and georgia play again in the semifinals ?

I don't see how a one loss #1 Alabama gets left out of the playoff for losing to #4 Georgia.

Is there any scenario where alabama and georgia play again in the semifinals ?

Definitely. it probably should be that way but maybe they'll try not to match 'em up.

Mel Tucker was arguably the worst NFL defensive coordinator in the last decade but he's doing a helluva job vs Tua today

Fromm looks like the most nfl ready qb right now

I don't see how a one loss #1 Alabama gets left out of the playoff for losing to #4 Georgia.
They won't. Bama is in regardless. I think if UGA holds on, it should be:

1. Clemson
2. UGA
3. Bama
4. Notre Dame

And we do this all again in a month.

If they drop Bama to #4, it's deja vu from last year with Clemson at #1 drawing the best team again.

Still afraid Bama is gonna come back, though.

If Bama loses Tua’s dad’s really gonna beat the shit out of him with a belt

Back