• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020-21 NCAA Men's Basketball Thread - Will the Zags Go Unbeaten?

Texas is gonna Wake Forest this mother tucker. Maybe Shaka was our guy

A couple at this point. :)

Ha. Good for you. If I didn't have 20 years of reading RJ posts I'd have no idea what you were saying in your last few posts.
Crazy win by Abilene. Great game then they had it down the stretch, then gave it away, then got it back. March Madness!

Abilene Christian shows why they lead the nation in turnovers created, getting Texas to commit 23 in a one point win over Texas. Joe Pleasant hits two free throws with 1.2 seconds remaining to give ACU the win. Ice and focus at the line.

I was impressed with a couple of game efforts by EWU and UNCG, but yeah, not a big upset day. I had Ohio and Maryland, but those were pretty easy calls (picked against every ACC team other than FSU for Pilch). The top half of the East bracket is interesting. LSU and Colorado were more impressive than FSU and Michigan. Those next 3 games look like coin flips to see who gets to face Bama. And it's painful to watch Oats at Bama.

It’s crazy how much I love March Madness, with Wake nowhere to be seen. I’ve honestly forgotten how exciting it is when you actually have a team in the mix. Of course it’s probably ironically more enjoyable this way, due to the lack of anxiety.

Shaka would have fit right in at WFU. Somebody needs to tell him to go back to the bald look. The bozo look makes him look like well....bozo

Shaka would have fit right in at WFU. Somebody needs to tell him to go back to the bald look.

In a couple of years I can foresee our bald coach becoming one of the personalities featured in the tournament. He’s fun to watch do his thing and he’s good with the soundbites. You just know they’ll replay the throwing down the mask video ad nauseum.

Now we just have to get the players who can make this happen.

In a couple of years I can foresee our bald coach becoming one of the personalities featured in the tournament. He’s fun to watch do his thing and he’s good with the soundbites. You just know they’ll replay the throwing down the mask video ad nauseum.

Now we just have to get the players who can make this happen.

Why don't we just first try some baby steps.

Back