• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers - New Season New Thread for 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way people talked about Simmons makes it seem like we missed out on the next Thomas Davis

Sure. But Shaq is supposed to be our next Thomas Davis and Brown could be the next Aaron Donald.

Nah more of a bull rushing monster than the speed/agility of Donald. We want him to be like Albert Haynesworth in his prime.

Who is penciled in at ILB, replacing Luke ? Don't Shaq and Whitehead play OLB ?

Jermaine Carter ?

Last edited:
Apparently Rhule wants to take Mims in the second. It’s not a reach but I’m not a fan.

#RhuledOut

The way people talked about Simmons makes it seem like we missed out on the next Thomas Davis

Think more versatile. Like a Troy Polamalu, but more so. A guy who has played DE, LB, CB, S. We have position-less NBA players. This guy could be that in the NFL. Someone like that with the right DC.... Imagine Belichick getting hold of someone like that.

I really did not appreciate him earlier.

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread: Draft Day

Apparently Rhule wants to take Mims in the second. It’s not a reach but I’m not a fan.

#RhuledOut

Seems possible, but it doesn't text insider knowledge to guess Rhule would take a Baylor guy.

Trading down is very possible here.

Last edited:
there's a shit ton of awesome secondary guys just sitting there

I was all about an OL in the 2nd, but now I want a DB- just too many good ones ready to be taken at our spot.

I was all about an OL in the 2nd, but now I want a DB- just too many good ones ready to be taken at our spot.

I'm not all that worried about OL. Maybe it's because we suck so bad at so many other positions or that we still could have a young decent core between Moton, Daley, and Little. Or maybe I have a different attitude about Teddy B than I had about Cam.

One note on Brown and why I was so happy. I went to the game below, and saw him just be incredible all game. He is special:

I’m down with more DL picks. Just stick to that side of the ball and take a QB

Trade Curtis for one of the SEC CBs or Delpit challenge

Ugghh some skinny Big Tem loser from Coach Rhuke’s alma mater.

Cole Kmet, TE, ND, is going to be a great pick for somebody. Same with Delpit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back