• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers - New Season New Thread for 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know for sure the Panthers had some concern about Simmons as a person teammate/character. And certainly vs Brown. I’m not exactly sure what the deal is with Simmons, but they didn’t love him from a character standpoint.

Despite beating out the Pats for Jameis.

Yeah, them only paying him $1.1M stinks to high heaven. Does mean they'll have to carry four "QBs" all season unless they cut Stevens at some point or until somebody gets hurt

Noteworthy. Also, what if Cam winds up a Ram ?

interesting. wonder who the Athletic will bring in to replace her since they already raided the Observer once

What? She was by far the best out there covering the Panthers. Not even close either.

Hmmmm... Maybe. I just lump everyone that covers us into one big and general shit category. Maybe she had better sauce, but didn't stand out.

Hmmmm... Maybe. I just lump everyone that covers us into one big and general shit category. Maybe she had better sauce, but didn't stand out.

Now that's fair. When you're main competition is David Newton and Joe Pearson...

Obviously The Athletic has a plan since they moved her internally. I thought her coverage was solid. No idea who would replace her unless they poach someone from the Observer again.

Sounds like it will be the Raiders at home to open the season, followed by at Tampa for Tom Brady's home opener in Week 2, according to some early schedule leaks....full schedule at 7:30pm tonight.

vs raiders
at bucs
at chargers
vs cardinals
at falcons
vs bears
at saints
vs falcons
at chiefs
vs bucs
vs lions
at vikings
bye week
vs broncos
at packers
at washington
vs saints

Gotta be our first ever by week in December. Can still be hung over from Wake's ACCCG triumph the night before.

Lotta divisional games early quite the departure from last several years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back