• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers - New Season New Thread for 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
The WR1 for this team is CMC. He gets WR1 targets and has a WR1 contract. DJ is fine as a second option.

I noticed we weren't looking for him as much in the passing game Sunday. Only 3 catches for 38 yards, which is solid for a RB on most teams but we are not most teams.

I noticed we weren't looking for him as much in the passing game Sunday. Only 3 catches for 38 yards, which is solid for a RB on most teams but we are not most teams.

It's almost like going 2-14 and preserving our best player would be the best possible outcome for this season...

I think running him between the tackles takes a bigger toll than catching passes in the flats and running out of bounds. But I agree with the 2-14 plan - with both wins against the Falcons.

Shock the world. Make the playoffs. Trade up to get Justin Fields at like 4.

Friendly reminder we go from league worst $43,191,803 dead cap in 2020 to a league best of $0 dead cap in 2021

538 has NYG & Cincy tied with us for the worst record this year at 5-11. I hope we have the tiebreakers over them because both would trade back as demand for a top 2 pick will be pretty high I assume.

Friendly reminder we go from league worst $43,191,803 dead cap in 2020 to a league best of $0 dead cap in 2021

Whoa. Did not realize it was this extreme. We're about to go HAM in FA if COVID dies down. Greetings, Mr. Clowney!

That's because that's not correct, unless overthecap is wrong there is still 9 million in dead cap for 2021 which currently is the 3rd worst in the league.

If the Falcons fisting us twice this season is what it takes to get Trevor in charlotte then lube up

Lawrence isn't the only QB in next year's draft. I watched a highlight tape of NDSU's Trey Lance, and he's intriguing and will go in the top 10 along with Lawrence and Fields. He has good size, throws it well and is a better runner than Lawrence. I'm willing to bet Rhule could do quite well with any of those 3. But after QB, please again spend the rest of the draft on D.

We need to add an OL in the top 3 or 4 rounds but yes, defense otherwise

Trevor Lawrence just seems so annoying, it's hard to root for tanking to get him

But hard to argue with his resume...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back