• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers - New Season New Thread for 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish we had just run the ball on 3rd and 3. I just don’t understand going empty backfield on short yardage plays especially in 4 down territory.

I wish the Panthers ever took Atlanta as seriously as Atlanta takes us. Even when they’re bad they still play us like a Super Bowl
Team

Beautiful 3rd down throw to Samuel through a tight window, Teddy’s got a hell of an arm.

DJ Moore showing up weak ass Kelvin Ridley.

Mike Davis runs angry af

Love this dude. He should be part of a nice 1-2 punch with CMC.

Teddy B and Robby Anderson play like they grew up playing together in the backyard. I'm all for bringing in more of Rhule's Temple guys if the play like that.

Love the aggressive calls here. No way Ron wouldn’t have just tried to take the 13 - 7 lead into the half. More likely than not, it would have been 13 - 10.

My statement about Moore being elite after the catch and needing to get him touches has been vindicated.

So let me get this straight we’re in first and falcons are 0-5 and about to fire Quinn?

This is a fantastically coached team, credit where it’s due.

Seriously. I felt comfortable all game even when some drives felt short. Plenty of room to improve but I’m happy with where we are headed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back