• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers - New Season New Thread for 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, how do we always get to the end of a half and have no timeouts left, regardless of score?

Also, how do we always get to the end of a half and have no timeouts left, regardless of score?

One was after trying to draw them offsides. I don't remember the other two.

And now they get to sit on that complete collapse for 2 weeks as they enjoy their Week 13 bye.

Completely embarassing. Rhule, Brady, Teddy, all of them should be ashamed. They all got out scored by Chinn. Complete waste of what was a good defensive effort until the 4th quarter. 5-7 would have put us in the playoff conversation with winnable games against the Broncos, WFT, and possibly Saints without Brees. Now it's basically just tanking for a QB.

So let me check out this Trey Lance kid.

Last edited:
Can we stop with the Brady love now?

Amen to that. Brady is too cutesy to team’s detriment. Panthers are effectively running ball down Vikings throat with Davis run at mid field and instead of going with strength PLUS running clock we pass the ball 4 times out of last 6 plays. If we just run twice of the 4 we win going away but no such luck.

Horrible playcalling at end cost Panthers game. Teddy is not an elite QB and to trust him was horrible decision making. Especially inside 5 yard line where it is so tight and crowded and already one int in red zone.

Brady isn’t going anywhere.

Brady has no common sense. It’s like he’s trying to impress someone instead of making the obvious call to win the game. Passing at the end of the game was one of the biggest failures I’ve ever seen. And Teddy was so bad he injured Moore. I hate being a panthers fan.

If Teddy hits a wide-open DJ Moore that was so alone in the end zone that even RJ Karl could make that throw, no one is complaining about passing the ball. We hail Brady as a playcallling God and talk about all of his job offers in a few weeks.

he missed Moore but I'm p sure Anderson's TD was the next play or so

He's talking about at the end of the game, when the Panthers were up 3 (went up 6 after kicking the field goal after missing DJ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back