• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers - New Season New Thread for 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta consider the "Oklahomatransfer" factor. That is, some lightly regarded QB transfering to Oklahoma and becoming all world in a season.

Rattler will likely be in the 2022 draft class (possibly 2023). He's a rFr.

that's because grier sucks

Exactly. Sam Howell certainly doesn't suck as a football player. Only as a Tarhole. It wouldn't be like rooting for a one year "wonder" like Trubisky or Daniel Jones or someone who sucks as a person like Phillip Rivers or a donk like Mike Glennon.

Problem is #7 is the slot Panthers are in at the moment just because they’ve played one more game than the other 4 win teams. After a bunch of them lose this weekend we will drop to #10-11

Had quite a few results go our way this weekend. Currently still #7, worst we can be is #8 after tonights games.

I checked out some Kyle Pitts highlights. I'm tempted. He's 6-6, 246 and looks like he could carry 20-30 more lbs. CMC, DJ, Robbie, Samuel, and Pitts? Damn.

The 8 players on the reserve/COVID-19 list are DJ, Samuel, Derrick Brown, Zach Kerr, Shaq, Little, Palardy (on IR anyway), and a practice team WR. DJ tested positive. Samuel is a close contact.

But CMC should be back.

Ph, maybe I'm wrong but I dont think we should count on having Samuels as a Panther next season. He's going to get paid and i don't know if it will BE the smartest decision - given the other contracts and needs - that throwing tons of money at ouR number 3 receiver will be the plan. I would love for the Panthers to sign him and keep him, but I have my doubts that it will happen.

You could be right. But I think he'll be back for a few reasons. I don't think anybody else is going to pay him to be a #2 WR. I don't think there will be much of a market for him. So I don't think keeping him will cost "tons of money." I do think keeping Brady as OC would cost Tepper a ton of money, so if he stays and wants to keep Samuel, Hurney will probably work it out. I think the defense will remain pretty cheap, so it won't be hard to keep players on offense.

I think he'll be the priority, at least he should be. After trading Trai, I don't know what the plan is with the OL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back