• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, his cap hit for next year is $8.459 million, so at least we avoided that. Otherwise, I don't know what to say.

Even if they weren't planning to resign him, we would have gotten a compensatory pick. This makes no sense.

We only have 3 WR on the roster now. 4 if you count Clay, who was just brought of the practice squad. I'm baffled. BAFFLED.

We Got This !!!!

rwkOs-s4.jpg

Players are tweeting an no one seems impressed. Also, Buffalo has a top two easier schedule by DVOA from here on out. Could be pick 88 or something.

Don’t worry guys. All is not lost. Marty Hurney is currently working out the final details of a contract with Armanti Edwards.

Still waiting to hear the news on TY Hilton, Martavis Bryant, or Larry Fitzgerald.

panthers: our offense is sucking this year but still in contention, we need to make a trade

hurney: i'll trade the #1 WR for compensatory price pick

Maybe Hurney thinks the trade deadline is next week.

And does anyone think KB is really going to blossom/explode in Buffalo ? Or anywhere for that matter ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back