• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it would seem that the plan would be to move on from KB and overhaul the receiving corps in the offseason, but I don't know what we're supposed to do for receivers for the next eight games (plus playoffs (LOL !)).

Maybe Hurney thinks the trade deadline is next week.

And does anyone think KB is really going to blossom/explode in Buffalo ? Or anywhere for that matter ?

No idea. I wouldn't have had a problem letting him go as a FA, but this is essentially trading him for a compensatory pick while we are in strong playoff contention.

That makes no sense. It's not like Shephard and Samuel can't play if KB is on the field.

brenton-bersin-panthers.png

Agree. Just put him on the bench. Who the hell are we going to play when another receiver gets hurt ? Byrd's on IR.

I swear we have a wtf head-scratching move out of the front office every f****** month!!!

Cam needs to do all he can to piss off white folks the next few months. it's our only hope.

I love Jerry for bringing the NFL to NC, and I kinda hate him for every day since then. He's a pretty shitty owner.

2017 Panthers Defense Thread: 5-3

Having Funch and KB on the field together obviously doesn’t work well. They’re essentially the same receiver. Why not get something in return for 1/2 a year of a mediocre #1 wide receiver that you aren’t going to give the money he wants after the season anyway?
It’s not like our offense can get much worse. The issue is the lack of a run game - bring up Armah to run block as a full back. Having a run game will open up the pass game. At the very least, this forces Shula’s hand to actually do something different with our offense.

Hurney is scouting the college ranks for a kicker to take with that third round pick

Cam needs to do all he can to piss off white folks the next few months. it's our only hope.

we're going to need to get an inside person in the press to tee him up for stupid/offensive comments

so hurney knows he's gonna be the long term GM. interim GMs don't make these kinds of trades. i guess he's back for good.

Rumors were floated that part of the reason for Getlemans firing was that the Big Cat wanted to get rid of Kelvin and GMan refused. Kinda makes sense the JR would hire a yes man and get it done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back