• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is also working on some scenarios where he can package these two picks along with the 2019 first round pick in order to move up from the middle of the second round to the beginning of the second round to draft a can't miss Prospect who will be out of the league in 3 years

Rumors were floated that part of the reason for Getlemans firing was that the Big Cat wanted to get rid of Kelvin and GMan refused. Kinda makes sense the JR would hire a yes man and get it done.

i do remember this now. supposedly gman wanting to extend kelvin was a bigger issue than the TD/Olsen deals.

Having Funch and KB on the field together obviously doesn’t work well. They’re essentially the same receiver. Why not get something in return for 1/2 a year of a mediocre #1 wide receiver that you aren’t going to give the money he wants after the season anyway?
It’s not like our offense can get much worse. The issue is the lack of a run game - bring up Armah to run block as a full back. Having a run game will open up the pass game. At the very least, this forces Shula’s hand to actually do something different with our offense.

Still doesn't make sense.

Is this worse than the Armanti trade????? I can't even tell anymore. Before, the Armanti trade was the clear cut choice for worse trade in the history of sports, but now I don't even know.

i do remember this now. supposedly gman wanting to extend kelvin was a bigger issue than the TD/Olsen deals.

I want to believe this narrative, because it could also mean that Hurney is still just an interim GM. Other possibilities hurt my soul to much to consider.

You know every other GM in the league is like Marty hurney on one? Patch him through!!

From eight long days ago:

I'm not a big KB fan, but this trade still doesn't make much sense.

Wasn't he in a big fight with Cam last year? He constantly seemed to be whining, but at 5 - 3, you've got to be able to mend some fences and suck it up.

On the other hand, I feel like he's a perfect fit for the Bills. The cold and all those wings may be bad for the hamstrings though.

Last edited:
do we have a WR coach? can they teach they guy that ran a 4.3 how to run a 9 route? i mean just do it over and over again until he knows how to do it. i understand he didn't do it much at OSU, but we are allowed to ask him to do it right?

do we have a WR coach? can they teach they guy that ran a 4.3 how to run a 9 route? i mean just do it over and over again until he knows how to do it. i understand he didn't do it much at OSU, but we are allowed to ask him to do it right?

Lance Taylor and my main man Jerricho CLUTCHERY

we're busy fililng samuel's head with ways shula is trying disguise another jet sweep.

First, he leaves a huge hole on a playoff contending team.

Second, the 3rd round pick isn't much higher than the compensatory pick we would get if we let him walk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back